Does this statement “I will be different!” sound familiar? How many times did you say this to yourself as a child while watching your parents do things you did not want them to do? When they quarrelled, spoke bad words to each other, ignored, gave each other the silent treatment, maybe even lied, cheated and pretended, broke their word, had too high/low tolerance, never stood up for themselves… should I continue? So, how come we are LIKE THEM today? 

How is this possible if we once firmly decided we would never be like our parents? First, we must understand that up until the age of 7 we are literally in a state of hypnosis where we soak up everything in our environment like a sponge — whether we agree with it or not! We are an emotional being and we do not have a rational filter that can ‘reject’ the unwanted family patterns. It is therefore very logical that the copying of family patterns until the age of 7 creates a survival mechanism that programmes us up to the extent that it can steer our life even today. And so we bring this luggage into our partner relationship and pass it on to our children. And they will pass it on to their children, too.

It was Einstein who said that only 5% happens in our life, while the remaining 95% is just the repeating of the same events within that 5%, all that changes are faces, hairstyles and sceneries.

I also decided that I would never be like my parents. And I was DEAD SERIOUS! No kidding! The circumstances in my childhood forced me to mature very quickly, so I swore to myself that I’d never live a life like theirs. Today I can say I have almost succeeded. Up until 2010 I lived my life as a brainless ‘shell’, reacting automatically to everything around it — and then I was not pleased with the outcome and most of the time was stressed out and dissatisfied. Not to mention that I followed the instructions of society about what ‘should’ make me happy. And when I achieved it, I was not happy, of course! I was angry at myself and the entire world!

Today, almost every day, I overcome a pattern, while several times a year I experience even stronger breakthroughs. I have changed so much over the last five years that I don’t even recognise myself — and yet I am more ME than I have ever been! :) What freedom!

Tina Ananda
Transformational Therapist and Clarity Coach
Creator of Emotional Alchemy process
If you want to book a private skype session with me, contact me through email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

What others say about Emotional Alchemy process?

Drugi o soulworku1

Sonja from Slovenia: "Tina, first a big, big THANK YOU for your help. I have to tell you I feel great, although I still don’t understand how you could do this in such a short time. I hope this does not seem greedy, but there is something else we could take a look at. It's my self-esteem or fear of being evaluated by other people. When I am in company and I feel evaluating looks all over me (especially from people I don’t know, but also from my acquaintances), I can’t even have a cup of coffee because my hands start shaking and sometimes also my head (at least I think it does). Can we do something about this because it is really bothering me?"

Read more clients' opinions and amazing results >>

Why Emotional Alchemy process?

Because it works really fast

Emotional Alchemy process brings results in just a few hours, sometimes even minutes. You will be surprised!

Because results are long-lasting

To work with emotional patterns is to peel an onion. The layers removed during Emotional Alchemy process never return.

Because it is extremely efficient

Emotional Alchemy process is one of the most efficient methods of resolving emotional energetics that I have ever experienced firsthand – and I have tried my fair share, believe me! :)

Because it sets us free

Working personally with me you have all the privacy and peace to say what is burdening your heart and finally take a step forward towards freedom and happy life. Yesss! :)

Free Articles on Emotions and Relationships

Web design by